Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WIMTSW with Angel and Brittany. You wanna join?

WIMTS



This is MY "What I meant to say Wednesday".

Starting now.
 *clearing voice*

When I decided to walk 120 miles this summer with Mama Nut I thought it was a GREAT idea. I need to get into shape. I needed to move my butt.
What  I meant to say to my guts last night regarding me being able to walk my miles:
     "Grrr. Stop. Stop cramping. I need to walk at least 4 miles today. I want to walk my miles today. My butt and tummy needs to lose the weight. You are killing me guts, just killing me!!"

    When I started Momschool this summer it was to keep my kids in line and occupied so they wouldn't whine. What I meant to tell myself about this new undertaking:
"Really? Come on. This is more time away from your beloved twitter and blogs and I just wanna quit. They don't listen to me anyway. I wanna sub. Do I have any offers to sub for Momschool?"

  When I listened to my sweet blog friend's WIMTS--Angel, I wanted to smile.
Someone didn't follow rules last week. SomeONE linked up to WIMTS and did not play by the rules.
Angel is gonna kick some butt.

What I meant to say: (to the blogger who didn't play by the rules)
   "Come on, YOU. Angel is sweet. Probably one of the sweetest bloggers I know. This is an AWESOME meme, and someone made her an awesome BUTTON, and I want to participate and I don't want one BAD apple to spoil it fer* the rest of us. Get with the program, or you might have to deal with the FIERY wrath of Angel. And trust me, you don't wanna deal with that." *I misspelled fer just because. I like it. What's it to you? It's cute and it is my NEW thing over here. Deal with it, K? :))))

Note: I have NEVER had to deal with Angel's wrath. And I hope I never have to. Her angry self scares me. Her nice self is so much better.


Did I do it right again, Angel?
I hope so. I want sweet happiness and smiles from you NOW that I finally remembered what day it was and then your WIMTSW is today. I had to post that Wal-mart gift card giveaway today. I was running out of time. :))

3 comments:

  1. Perfect post!! :P You are safe from the fire, please join us next week for another edition of WIMTS! :)

    btw, it was more then one, that's why we were really ticked! But I can't make fire come out of my head! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh the flames hide the horns that hold up the halo lol.. I am forver gonna be the blogger/vlogger who gets a hot head over stuff now.. yes you always play nicely in our sandbox lol you can come play anytime.. YEp I knwo somewhere over the rainbow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw you comment on Amanda's blog, join in on Just Dance with ABA by posting a vid of you dancing the Cotton Eyed Joe and I'll so give you a shout out next week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.