Thursday, June 24, 2010

My Other Love.

Hootsuite Twitter Client for AndroidImage by barney.craggs via Flickr
I'm not sure you all are aware of my "other" love.
*It's OK to click on the word love, it doesn't lead to any nude people or anything.*
I'll wait.



You are back?
I assume you clicked. :)

 Good. First of all, Twitter is awesome. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE, love to see everyone's colorful profiles.


But Hootsuite is DA BOMB!

 It helps you organize all your social media profiles--Twitter, Facebook, AND get this, you can even schedule a tweet to post at a certain time. This means you don't have to get on Twitter to tweet your NEXT blog post. Cool huh?
   I learned this from the master herself.
When I would have trouble with Hootsuite, getting it and all, I would tweet at the master...(Click to find out WHO the great Hootsuite master is)

"But master, How do you set up a tweet to go out at a certain time?"

"How do you RT and then add words to that tweet?"

"Why do you like Hootsuite so much?"

Yes, I still heart Twitter. Mainly for the colorful profiles, but I still use Twitter.
But Hootsuite is A TON easier for Twitter parties and for when you at a conference and you ALL are using the same hastag like #CBC10 (That was for Casual Blogger conference, a local blogger conference I went to.) Or #EVO10 (a conference I want to go to someday.)
I think you all should give it a try.

I mean you all are on Twitter right?
*sigh*
Please tell me you have a Twitter handle.
If you have a blog, Twitter is essential in connecting to the blog-o-sphere.


What forms of Twitter do you use?
Do you use Hootsuite? What about Tweetdeck or just plain old Twitter?
Do you have a fancy phone that you can tweet from? Lucky if you do. I just have a Netbook I tweet from.
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. Testing.
    Does the numbering system work yet?
    YAY! if it does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. let us see if this works.
    Maybe?
    Number comment please work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. shoot. I stink at this.
    NUTS. DARN.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have I mentioned today how awesome you are?? Because you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of Hootsuite, and been referred to it. But, I haven't gotten around to using it yet. Thanks for yet another great review of it, I'll go check it out now.

    ReplyDelete

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.