Friday, June 18, 2010

Cotton-Eyed Joe and Me.

Just Dance with ABA

Well, I did it again folks. I told some people I'd like to participate in dancing to a song called Cotton-Eyed Joe. Only problem is you have to have a Wii. And the game that goes with it--Just Dance.

Well, I bypassed that by making sure it was alright with Brittany @ Not Your Average Teen. She said I could enter. So I danced to the the song, Cotton-Eyed Joe for a minute.

Take a look, Ma! No Wii, and I still can dance!
That deserves recognition all by itself I think. :) LOL.


11 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!! TOTALLY GETTING A SHOUT OUT NEXT WEEK!!!

    WHOO HOO GO YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fantastic! And so brave, I was embarrassed just posting my dance with the game!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great!! I'd never have the guts to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE IT I used to dance to this with our friend Joe when we would all go out.. there is a clogging routine to this

    ReplyDelete
  5. hah! thanks for you comments on my post! that guy you are talking about is my husband! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol! =)
    Stopping by from Mom Loop..so glad I did. Your newest follower.

    Stop by when you have a chance:
    http://activitymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME!! YOu look ten times better doing that then I did doing my goofy thing. My family still makes fun of me for doing the one I did.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have good line dancing skills!! My Name I Carly By the way lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting from Amber's blog! This is pretty cool! You did great and you're my fave!!

    ReplyDelete

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.