Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I want to win a FLIP video camera!


Isn't it cool? Isn't it fabulous? This is what I want to win from Chic Style Modern.

I have been video-blogging or vlogging, for about 6 months or so. I have neat netbook laptop with a built in webcam. That's how I record myself. I think it is GREAT but I see so much more potential with an actual video camera. 
  •   I could record myself tweeting on my swell laptop.
  •   I could record my kids just about anywhere as long as the video camera was well-charged. (I can do that now kinda-sorta but it is a laptop) A video camera is definitely more portable.
  • I can record MORE videos for you and upload them to my laptop in a couple of minutes by plugging the camera RIGHT into my USB port. Sweet, I know! :)
  • I can record messages to my Ma and Pa.
  • I can increase my views on Youtube if I had a sweet Flip cause then I could make videos for FLIP themselves....:)
  • And the last reason I need a FLIP is so that I can record myself letting you all know how EXCITED I am to be making a video with the ULTRA FLIP.
Awesome indeed, Right?

Disclaimer: This post is made up entirely by me. I would like to win an ultra SLIDE Flip video camera from http://www.chicstylemodern.com/2010/06/introducing-new-slide-hd.html  and this is a a write-up on WHY I need a FLIP!!!
So please, FLIP, I just need a Flip video camera, NOW!!!!
THANKS!!!!

1 comment:

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.