Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hey friends!



So ya know what is REALLY strange?
I have 2 different email addresses that I can access blogger with.
So I figured if my one email address has a blog, mine as well let my other one have one too. :)

MY main BLOG, in case you get directed to this one, by accident or something, is called,
One Cluttered Brain.

I will update most of my ponderings from there.
But just in case I leave a comment on your blog from this address, my profile is hooked up to my Cluttered Brain account.

Clear as mud?

I can't stand having a blogger profile without having a blog attached to it.
AND this way I can follow more AWESOME peeps.

And everybody knows the more you follow the better, right?


And YES, I sing in my car on long trips. You have a problem with that?

:) I didn't think so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.