Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Welcome Wednesday!!

Hey y'all
I was just visiting the greatest blog of all, and  I found out she was hosting a blog hop. Just because.
Everyone needs new blogs to read.
Right?
So if you are looking for NEW followers, or looking to check out a few GREAT blogs, Look no further.
Click on the greatest blog of all above and ENTER to find the linky.
She is awesome y'all.
You will love her. *Well the greatest blog and others.*


And while you are at it, Did you know this is NOT my first blog?
I have another blog I post at as well.
This is just my blog on caffeine or something.
A place for all my WILD and spontaneous thoughts.

Make sure you run over to my first blog and check me out as well.
You might find something you like over there as well.

Happy Wednesday!! :)

9 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH! I wish you could hear the gratitude in my voice when I say that (and yes, I be talkin' to the computer, don't judge hehehe). I thought I was excited when I got the "versatile blogger"...but this is like win I won the Powerball in the dream I had last week!! OK, have to go do my happy dance around the coffee table now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEllo! I am a new follower from Welcome Wed. I like your blog! I hope you will visit my blog and follow me. Check out all the giveaways while you are there. Have a great day! Heather www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh good.
    You likey.
    I was a bit nervous to steal your button. But I was trying to help you out.
    The greatest blog of all, Perhaps I hear a song on the horizon.
    You are my inspiration.

    THANKS! Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey nice blog. I am ur newest follower & I hope u follow back too.
    http://beingzaraandzidan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Welcome Wednesday!

    http://checketts-myers-clan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am now following thanks to Donda! She is great isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww thanks Christy! And I have a button to steal? Ima tellin' ya I need a blog tutor! Maybe you could write that in the song...do a whole benefit concert to fund said tutor LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a new follower of Welcome Wednesday follow, please follow me back.
    Thanks, Mr. Monkey

    http://laughingmonkeystick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad we connected--I'm off to check out your first blog!

    ReplyDelete

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.