Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting to know ME! :)

I figured since I just started this blog in June of THIS year, (I have another blog--Cluttered Brain that I mostly post from) I wanted to participate in this Getting to know you.

So here it goes.

These are the questions. A Daily Scoop of Chaos has asked them this week. :)

 1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?  Plastic Surgery? Nah. I'd rather have the money to spend on clothes for my family and maybe an extra laptop or two. Oh, and a video camera as well! :)


2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why? I used to watch Days of our Lives back in the day, And General Hospital (but only because my momma watched it.)
3. Favorite clothing brand? I'm not picky. If it is cute, I'll buy it and wear it. I usually shop at Wal-mart.
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year? Can I have both? I'd like to have an afternoon at a bookstore, Say Barnes and Noble, and then I'd have the maids clean my house and WATCH my kiddos. *sigh* That would be nice.
5. would you ever vajazzle?  WHAT? No way. I'm plenty pretty down there or so my husband tells me. Thanks anyway though.
6. Favorite Disney Princess?  I have always liked Belle. I love her yellow dress in the end. 
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out? The movie UP. I loved that movie! Funny and touching.
8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
I broke my wrist roller skating. I have NEVER been roller skating since. I'm too chicken now.



And that's it folks. That's me. Now if you want, you can go link up at a Daily Scoop of Chaos for the linky and read about MORE bloggers! ;)
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.