Sunday, June 27, 2010

I got me some Blog love today.




I received a blogger award today. It is definitely not the first one I have received. But I am not always so good at accepting them and posting them proudly for all to see. 'Cause you see, I have Mommybrain. I forget a lot of things I am suppose to do. It is hard remembering EVERYTHING all the time.

Ok. Anyhoo, this is what I'm suppose to do.
Thank the person that gave it to me.

    THANK YOU Sweet Donda!!
I am so glad I finally found your blog! I kept on seeing your blogger profile but no blog attached to it. I was getting frustrated! But lo and behold, I found YOU!!! YAY!!!

Now I am suppose to admit 7 thing you MAY NOT know about little ole me. OK? Listen up.

1. I hate shoes. HATE them. Sandals, tennis shoes, any shoes that constrict my feet I hate. I love for my feet to be BARE all the time!!!!

2. I like chicken livers. (What? They are good. Have YOU ever tried chicken livers before? They are so yummy dipped in ketchup.)

3. I have a love/hate relationship with Twitter. Sometimes it updates and refreshes just fine, other days--I miss out on entire conversations...Grrrr.....

4. I like to listen to Miley Cyrus. Yes, Yes, I know, she sings for the tiny-bopper crowd, but I still like her.

5. I'm addicted to social media in general. (Twitter, Hootsuite, Blogging...) If I had an I-phone or a Blackberry, it would NEVER leave my side!

6. I love dark chocolate! Milk chocolate is ok, but dark chocolate for me is HEAVEN!

7. I love hand sanitizer! (Yes, I still wash my hands the old fashioned way but man oh man, Hand sanitizer is SO convenient.)

And now I get to pass it on to 10 other bloggers....Man oh man.

Here is what I'm going to to. Whoever reads this AND leaves a comment on this post, can have this award. All of you are great and AWESOME, and if you leave a comment on my blog sooner or later, you'll get a shout-out in Blogland from me. 'Cause I'm like that. Yo.

Have an AWESOME Sunday night with your families!
Later!!! :)


Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Here is my one comment, Hand Sanitizer or any other antibacterial substance used too much can be harmful. It makes getting sick worse, because the antibiotic they have to give you has to be stronger. Just a thought. So use sparingly or when absolutely necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't use it that much Ruth.
    It's ok, you don't have to worry.
    I just use it when there isn't a sink and soap readily available....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the new blog, Alexes. Are you going to keep up two or combine them?

    I'm with you on the shoes. I'm a barefeet lover myself.

    I've never had a chicken liver. I have had goose liver before in a pate form though. Similar?

    I love social networks but FB is really ticking me off.

    My kids love Miley Cyrus's Party in the USA.

    I love all chocolate. Dark is so yummy.

    We have hand sanitizers scattered throughout the house, the car, and the first aid kids.

    hehe Sounds like we have a lot in common. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I like chicken liver on saltine crackers, I love bare feet when I'm at home, and I love social networks too!!! We have so much in common:) Thanks for the blog award-I need to create one soon...

    ReplyDelete

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.