Sunday, June 27, 2010

Monday Minute with Ian--'Cause I'm jiggy cool like that.

Monday Minute

Ok, my fellow bloggy peeps, I have posted WAY too many times today. Sorry. I don't mean to overload your minds. I just have a lot of memes to support over here. :))

This next part comes from Ian himself:


"This week's Monday Minute is co hosted by none other than Jana, from the wildly popular, Boobies Babies and a Blog!  I mean, how awesome is that blog name, right?  Yeah I told her the same thing when I found her through the Friday Follow months back.  Now she's got quite the following, so go check her out.  The linky can be found here and over there."

BWS tips button

Ok. Here are the Q's. (what you ALL have been waiting for I know.)

1.Has anyone you've known personally lived to at least 100?
Hmm. Maybe my socks that come out of the dryer that never seem to find their mate. Yeah, I have a TON of 100 year old socks lying around here with NO mate....Grrr......Seriously, though, no one in my family has lived to be 100 yet.


2.What material possession do you value the most?
  My clothes. 'Cause the world don't wanna see my body naked. Trust me. LOL.


3.What do you think happens to us after we die?
We all get reincarnated as our favorite celebrity. Hmm. For me, I'm coming back as Sandra Bullock. If there are ever 2 Sandra Bullocks in this world, you know why. ;)
Seriously, though, if you have lived a good and honest life, then we get to live with our loved ones again in heaven. ;)


4.Most embarrassing item in your house?
  My Miley Cyrus movie I won from a giveaway I entered. I was so EXCITED to win that!!
Sorry guys, this here girl LOVES Miley. (I think it is my 10 year old's fault though.) *sigh*


5. If you could rename yourself, what would your name be?
 Lola. 'Cause it is dark and mysterious. And that is the first name that popped into my head.


That's it. Now go link up at Ian's place. K? :)
Enhanced by Zemanta

6 comments:

  1. Honestly, I love Miley too. Well some of her songs at least. :P Coming back as Sandra Bullock sounds awesome! Can I be Miley?! :D hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its okay I love Miley too :)

    Lola.. i likes that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see you naked. Why not?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You realize that with the name Lola there are only a few jobs you can have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Sandra Bullock! She seems to be an incredible person, in addition to being an incredible actress. But Miley Cyrus? Can't get on board with that jailbait skank. Oops, did I just say that outloud?


    Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting :) And thanks for the compliment on my blog title haha!

    ReplyDelete

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.