Saturday, July 31, 2010

Do you ever feel like...

Heck yeah! I got you to click on over Right? LOL. This image has been found on Google images! Wow! And is probably in a magazine somewhere. Yup, that's me on the right. Me with my LOVER. Aren't we cute together? :P

Do you ever feel like doing nothing?
Just watching your favorite flicks on TV, drinking Dr. Pepper, (Or whatever, your beverage of choice) AND relaxing. Yeah, that's ME today.

I mean, I'm not really into blogging much. (Apart from this post--LOL)
I don't feel like commenting. Unless it is so entirely FUNNY I cannot stop laughing and relating.

Well I found one today.
Are you all familiar with The Empress? And you all blog right?

Well, get a load of what The Empress has written now.  <--Yup, that's right.  To see the post click on those words right over there to be instantaneously transported to her blog.

She totally gets me. She gets us. I meant US. You and I are both bloggers.

Yeah. Click on over. Leave her a comment. Then click back over here, and tell me if she isn't right.

And it's a series of posts--I know, right? Like it couldn't get any better.

But it will.

It most definitely WILL.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I have a lazy bone today too. I cannot even accurately describe my inability to accomplish anything. My house looks like an episode of Cops and the floor under the laundry piles is crying uncontrollably!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps, you should email me since I am all public now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am WORE OUT lol and so far behind and it is probably gonna get worse.. so much to do and so little time to do it lol.. going over tehre now

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate beautiful people who are half naked in ads like that. barf.

    The EMpress is indeed a gem and I'm going to click on that link....

    ReplyDelete

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.