Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Confessional with Glamazon Mom!



Well, I have a few confessions. And since Glamazon Mom is asking, here I go.
 I have about 10 or so. K?
Here are my confessions:

1. I am addicted to clean underwear. Yup, that's right, I HATE re-wearing my undies. In fact, I don't believe I wear dirty underwear often. I also WASH, not only MY underwear, but my whole family's underwear. Because if we were ever in an accident, Heaven forbid, we would need clean underwear. Because AFTER the accident, our underwear might look like this:

Do me a favor, do NOT google dirty underwear. You get an eyeful for sure. LOL.


2. I am addicted to Hootsuite. And this just IN, I can now update to my Facebook fan page from Hootsuite. *sigh* So now my updates will ALWAYS be from Hootsuite. I mean, come on, isn't the little OWLY cute?
3. I am addicted to connected with NOT only my Twitter buddies, MY bloggy buddies AND my Facebook FANS. Don't you want to be my fan too?

4. I am addicted to chocolate. (Sorry, T  I just am. I always be. Just like you LOVE peanut butter on a spoon.)

5. I am addicted to water! You can bathe in it and YOU can drink it. (Psst..don't EVER drink your bath water though. That's just gross.)


6. I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper. Diet and regular. I mean how else am I suppose to run this house of mine without some Dr. Pepper? *And if you drink Dr. Pepper you might just look like her! * For reals. :D



7. I am addicted to my netbook. Can you imagine what I would be like with a crackberry or an ipad? Oh, heavens, I can hardly stand to think about that one. :D




8. I am addicted to food. I mean isn't everybody? I just can't live without putting something in my body. *Enter hot spicy cheetos and chinese food* These two items are NOT to be put inside your body at the same time either.


9. I am probably addicted to nagging my kids to WORK. Come on short people, I know this is your summer break but get to WORK now, PLEASE?


10. I'm addicted to comments on my blog. Yup, that's right. And to checking my email. I might miss something ya know? :D


Those are my addictions. Any questions?




Enhanced by Zemanta

8 comments:

  1. I have a question but don't hate me b/c I've been out of the loop....did you change your blog name and URL? I'm so confused. and a makeover....

    have I been away that long? I have been completely behind, but am trying to catch up this weekend. hubs is out of town---YES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I share most of your same addictions...so I can say with certainty if you are going to be addicted to something at least you picked good ones! The underwear thing...that's a little strange. I am not addicted to washing the underwear...that falls under the dirty laundry umbrella and I really despise that LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. lmbo @Erin see ya go away for a weekend andshe develops split personalities.. bwhahahah @ the undies.. you do realizxe the clean undies for an accident is really useless right cause first ya say it thne ya do it. just sayin.. and Tweetdeck updates FB to so pllfbbbttt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so addicted to the Blackberry! I have just one question...if I switch from Pepsi to Dr. Pepper will I look like that chica in the ad????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm addicted to blogging, Facebooking, and IKEA. Ask my kids and my hubby:) Only other thing I love is reading library books. ~Happy Pioneer Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so addicted to my Crackberry it isn't even funny. And chocolate...Oh my heck. My husband has all but banned me from the Godiva boutique. Have you had their freshly made chocolate elixr drinks? Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list of addictions. I share the addiction to clean underwear and water. And comments too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yea I like clean underwear too. Go figure. I just throw the boys underwear away if it is too gross. That pic is disgusting. I like the new blog. See you Friday. I will be the one in the clean underwear.

    ReplyDelete

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.