Sunday, July 11, 2010

Monday Minute with Ian and Daily Scoop of Chaos!!!

Monday Minute




Hey there peeps! Hope you haven't gotten bored yet? This IS my second blog...So if you miss me, hang out at the other blog--One Cluttered Brain, K? Love you, Smooches to you all though!!

These questions are very telling this week.
I was gonna vlog the answers--(video-blog) but then I figured, Nah, I'll just type it. None of this uploading to You-tube and crap like that.

I guess Daily Scoop of Chaos is going on vacation soon and she wants us all to link up so she can see our answers...If she is not going on vacation, somebody is, I can't remember, Could somebody please remind me?
I need a vacation...

On to the Questions:

1. Can you burp the ABC's?
Nope, not that talented. My brothers can though. :)



2. So lets just say you have a 9+ hour drive ahead of you would you consider wearing Depends so you didn't have to stop multiple times?

Hmm, That might be useful, but I probably wouldn't do it cause I don't wanna change the diaper--LOL. Ew. I'll just pee on the side of the road, but not in the wind, cause I don't wanna get wet.


3. Would you rather...run your tongue down five feet of a NYC street or press your tongue into a strangers nostril?
EW. Neither! I have to choose?
If you have a gun to my back, I guess I'd have to day the stranger's nostril.
'Cause a NYC city street is so gross..but then again so is stranger's snot...Not a fan of both really.  (On second thought, I don't think my tongue would fit inside a nostril. I have a small tongue. See?)






(Don't steal this pic. It's late and I just can't watermark it tonight, K?) I'll have to call in the Brute Squad if you do. :)

4. If you had an envelope that contained the date you would die would you open it? Nope. Wouldn't do it. I just wanna live my life carefree as possible!
i don't wanna know when I'm going to bite the bullet and die. Nope, not-uh.


5. Which one song describes your sex life best?
Since this is for fun, :) I'll say, Wild Thing. I love you husband of mine!



Bonus Question:
Bonus Q: 6.Would you rather fly when you fart or pee every time you laugh?
I'd rather fly every time i fart. if i peed every time I laughed I'd have to wear diaper or sit on the toilet a whole LOT! i like to laugh!

3 comments:

  1. lmbo it was late so I didn't do thebonus question .. I would say ummm neither I am afraid of heights which undoubtedly would be a part of farting lol.. and as a woman who has had children I have done the latter at a time or two packing these kids around lool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep its me going on vacay tomorrow! Woop Woop!

    Heck yes flying would be fabulous! Wild thing...haha! Love it!

    Thanks for linking up! I am now following you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower from the Blog Bash! I said fart too! LOL

    ReplyDelete

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.