Sunday, July 18, 2010

Monday Minute with IAN! :)

Hellooooo!!

It is yet another time to answer some silly questions with Ian! :)
Monday Minute!


Monday Minute

I guess Michelle was picked out of the link up to co-host! YAY, Michelle! :) (She really has some rocking out heels BTW!)

1. What is your REAL name?
Rapunzel. Yup, that's right. I have really super L-O-N-G hair and boys like to climb it for some reason. Oh, yeah, My step-mother keeps me locked in a tower 24/7. Anybody wanna rescue me?

2.Have you ever fabricated a story or anything on your blog?  
*AHEM* See question #1. No never, nah-uh. Nope. Nada.


3.When in the car do you listen to the radio/CDs/iPod/etc?
Well, on the rare occasions, my step-mother allows me out of my tower, i usually listen ROCK out to the radio. I love me some Lady Ga-Ga. She rules for sure!


4. Describe the 'sexiest' item of clothing that you own.
Hmm...I have to think on this one......
I'd have to say my Zebra striped underwear....ohh la la. Mama didn't lock me in the tower for nothing you know.


5. Would you be willing to breastfeed your friend's three year old child?
 3 years old???
What? no thank you. 3 years is old is WAY too old for breast-feeding. I say if they can ask for your breast--too old. Give them cow's milk. :)


See below for REAL answers...If you are interested in the TRUTH. :)
I had a good time with these answers today. :)




















Real Answers:
1. Alexes
2. Nope, I don't think so. What you see, is what you get. Unless I am feeling creative. Then you get a story.
3. I listen to CD's, because I can't get a good radio station here in the DESERT!!! Grrrr..... I like Julianne Hough currently.
4. Sexiest item of clothing? My tall black-heeled boots. Yup, that's it. (I can't find then for the life of me though...)
5. Same answer as above. I mean, come on. a 3 year old? They can drink cow's milk. They don't need my milk...*sigh*

7 comments:

  1. Love your answers!!! Stopping by from Daily Dose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. was gonna ream ya out for lying there sista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha repunzel! lol love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both sets of answers! And I totally agree about the three year old!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will bet the boots got "lost" in the move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved your first answers!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.