Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tired of the same DUMB old picture?

Hee-Hee. I haven't updated this blog in so long I almost forgot about it. But not really. I have a blogroll over here with different peeps I like to keep tabs on. And my Cluttered Brain blogroll is about as long as a roll of TP, I need to store some peeps over here as well.
What's up with you all?
What have you been doing?
I've gone back to my writing roots and been writing like a crazy woman. Something of mine will be published EVEN it kills me.
It is midnight here and I am SO NOT ready to go to bed.
*sigh*
Why me?
In case you forgot, or miss me, YOU can ALWAYS find me AT One Cluttered Brain
And Twitter= @clutteredbrain
Now if you excuse me, my 3 year old daughter is still up. And yes it is MIDNIGHT here....
Grrr....Here is MY latest hairstyle with a friend you all might know...
Good night, everyone! :)
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. lmbo you are sucha goofball and I love ya for it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, Alexes! I am so mad at you! No wonder Taylor hasn't been coming over to my place every night lately....you STOLE HIM FROM ME!

    ReplyDelete

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.