Monday, November 22, 2010

Today I am thankful.

Image obtained thru Google Images!
Today I am thankful for a home to live in still.
I am thankful for the CNA education that I am receiving AGAIN....
I am thankful for the chance to share my CNA knowledge with others.
*CNA= certified nurse assistant

I am thankful for my husband and for his knowledge of fixing our car.
I am thankful for the job that I will obtain really soon.
I am thankful for all of you.
I am thankful for Dr. Pepper.
I am thankful for my health and for the power of a good friendship.
I am thankful for turkey and stuffing.
I am thankful for you.

I wish all of you the very BEST this holiday season. Don't worry about what you don't have this season. Think about the things you do have!
Because in the end that is all that is gonna matter.

2 comments:

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.