Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yeah yeah, I'm sexy and I know it....

A co-worker of mine showed me this video...(it's rather an adult video so get yer kids out of the room) Or let them watch your choice...*giggling* I love the beat...I know it's kinda funky to watch the guys rip their wild pants off to be dancing around in their speedos...BUT I like this video....
  You shouldn't be ashamed of who you are. We are all beautiful and have a little sexy inside of us. Walk tall, shake your stuff, cuz we are all sexy. (That is of course I don't have any fat bald readers out there...) And if I do...:) I'm sure you are sexy too..in your your own way. :)
  Sit back and listen...Cuz I know..I'm sexy and I know it.... How bout you?

I always have my mouth open for some reason. Go figure. I'm still sexy..haha!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.