Sunday, January 9, 2011

100 Questions to answer from that Watrmln guy...:)

In response to Jennifer Greystein's questions. Sorry I couldn't do them all.


1 - How old do you act? My age. Unlike some people....*sigh*

2 - Why is the sky blue? Why do fools fall in love? Just because.

3 - Do you burp, fart, or both in front of others?  Try not to, but if you insist....

4 - Someone's writing a book based on your life.  What would the title be? Cluttered Chaos:Welcome to my world

5 - How many days in a row can you go without taking a dump? 3? Haven't counted before.

6 - Favorite childhood cartoon? Guess. lalalalalalalalalala. I'm gonna smurf you if you tell.

7 - Have you ever caught someone in the act of masturbating? Nope. I'm a little more discreet than that. Do YOU wanna catch me? Hmm....I haven't even caught anybody before. *sigh*

8 - Favorite food to make/bake/cook/etc? cookies. And Brownies. 

9 - What's one redeeming quality about mushrooms? I get to eat them with a pretty FUNgi...

10 - What's wrong with Richard Simmons? He is an overgrown, overenthusiastic boy.

11 - Name one celebrity who needs to come out of the closet. Richard Simmons. Enough said.

12 - Name one redeeming quality about asparagus.  I heard it makes your pee superhuman or something.  That's gotta be cool right?

13 - If "We Are the Champions", what are you? a champion with you I guess. Why do you get to be a champion? I could be a "Material Girl" too. (Except I don't have that much money...) *sigh*

14 - What's something they taught you in school that should never be taught to anyone? Pick your nose. Well, to be honest, I didn't learn how to pick my nose in school BUT there are kids in school who pick their nose and collect the boogers straight through high school. I know, EW right? Gross. Do not teach my kids to pick their nose. You can teach them how to wipe their butt though. Holy gross underwear Batman.

15 - What's the deal with Steven Segal anyways? He smokes cigars? Maybe?

16 - Name two movies that should have never been made. Batman sequels. 1 and 2 were okay but every one after that is stretching is a bit.

17 - Do you enjoy to point, stare, and laugh at others? Only you my friend. Only you. ;) *WINK WINK*

18 - Name one or more words that every time you hear them, make you cringe. boogers unemployment

19 - Have you ever put anything up your ass? No but I use to put stuff up other people's bums, I used to be a CNA (certified nurse assistant) suppositories...Ya, it's a gross job.

20 - What can you do better than most? Dance. Have you watched me dance? ;))

21 - Have you smoked pot? Nope. Sorry.

22 - Would you wrestle a member of the same sex, nude, in pudding for 10 minutes for one million dollars? Seriously? Hmm...For 1 million dollars? I think I'd fool everybody and wear those nude suits they get to wear on Soap operas...lol. then I'd wrestle Jennifer Anniston. Ya know, just 'cause.

23 - Happiest moment of your life? I'm going with Snuggie on this one, when I get done with these dang questions....

24 - Name in order, the body parts of the opposite sex you notice first. Face, eyes, lips, chest,  and package...ya know the WHOLE package a$$ and all....

25 - What or where's the furthest you've been away from home? Don't know.

26 - Have you ever been to Africa? No. Have you?

27 - Can you currently do a split? Banana split currently. I eat the split..banana that is.

28 - What's better - a knee-jerk reaction or a polish knee slap?a polish knee slap. Probably.

29 - Ever given anyone a dutch oven? Nope. I've made dutch oven potatoes though.

30 - What's your favorite kind of apple? red. ;)

31 - Favorite Muppet? Mrs. Piggy.

32 - Squash just doesn't sound very tasty.  What say you? Squash. yellow. small. I squished your squash.

33 - How many sexual partners have you had? 

34 - Favorite number?8

35 - Favorite type of pet? the one that leaves me ALONE.

36 - Favorite sexual position? The one that leaves me breathless and not wanting it for a couple of days.


39 - When's the last time you vomited? I saw my husband's vomit this morning. But me, It's been a while.

40 - Name one product you use that everyone ought to use. soap.

41 - What's worse - having your period or spraining your ankle? Period. Cramps are a bitch. (Sorry but they are.)

42 - What sport can you play well? Hmm...Game cube. :)

43 - What's the funniest thing you've heard/seen/done in the past week? I read Snuggie's 100 questions.

44 - Are you interested in being friends with someone on death row? No way. Should I be concerned about you?

45 - What's 4+3*800/3? Don't have a calculator handy. Sorry.

46 - Who would make a better President - Sarah Palin or Cookie Monster? Cookie Monster and Snuffle upagus FTW.

47 - Have you ever done a snow angel in the nude? All snow angels are nude after you make them.

48 - Who's your favorite Golden Girl? Blanche.

49 - Have you ever taken a dump out a window? I'm gonna dump you out the window in a second if you don't stop asking me questions.

50 - Favorite kind of ice cream? Chocolate cherry cordial.

51 - Have you ever used Magic Shell on a member of the opposite sex? Nope.

52 - If you live in California, is Japan still considered to be the "Far East?" Why would I know? I live in the desert.

53 - What's the last thing you touched aside from the keyboard or the mouse? a brownie.

54 -Assuming you own an iPod/mp3 player, hit random and list the artist/song for the next five entries. HA! I don't own an ipod.

55 - Who's better - Rolling Stones or the Beatles? Beatles. "To everything turn turn turn...there is a season turn turn turn..."


That's it. I can't take it anymore. 56. That's all I can answer.
I can't take it anymore.
And my kids are running around naked.
Yeah, Don't ask.
They are WILD.
And a bunch of monkeys....*sigh*

8 comments:

  1. First, Richard Simmons did come out, so he is OUT! Rose is my favorite Golden Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Thanks for the link and compliments! Your answers are funny, too. "All snow angels are nude." - Why didn't I think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nosey questionnaire! Ha! It was fun reading your responses. Also fun? Your definition for DINDI. Ha! Thanks so much for playing! If you get a chance, I would love for you to stop by & vote for your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through Jenny...Gotta luv those smurfs and I'd rather have a sprained ankle ANYday! Enjoy your day! Newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here. I loved reading through your answers. You can find me at The Neuff. http://www.neuffj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this the best: "53 - What's the last thing you touched aside from the keyboard or the mouse? a brownie." LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe you wimped out on the number of sexual partners, this could go either way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent information!

    (Oh, and hi! I've lurked, but not commented.
    :-))

    Pearl

    ReplyDelete

You made it this far? Go ahead, leave your comment! Make it KIND Or I will have to delete it.